Friendly Protein Fried Rice
20g rice (dry)
50g egg whites
10ml soy sauce
Cracked black pepper to taste
30g mushrooms, sliced
20g onion, diced
35g corn kernels
50g broccoli, chopped
100g raw, peeled, tail-off shrimp (substitute any meat)
1 lean ham steak, diced into small cubes
5-8g oil (add more or less or use a non-stick pan and use none)
- Cook rice (boil or steam).
- Prepare ingredients and heat a pan or skillet on high.
- Add oil to the skillet and let it get hot.
- Add onion, shrimp, and ham to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice and soy sauce, stir in quickly.
- Reduce temp to medium heat and add remaining veggies and cracked pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg whites and stir for a few seconds until cooked and take off heat.
2018 02 26